Build a strong team with the power to succeed
Asking a team to pull in the same direction is a task in itself. Throw into the mix the need to work globally, in a matrix structure, or virtually; reliant on technology and it’s easy to see how teams can struggle to gel or perform well. The bottom line is, being in a team is harder than ever.
Team Coaching® is designed for those who work within a team. By identifying different personalities and enabling the team to recognise their own strengths and limitations, Team Coaching® with RTC can make a tremendous difference to work skills, camaraderie, loyalty, commitment, and critically, productivity.
What types of teams could benefit from Team Coaching®?
- Teams coming together before or after a merger.
- Teams facing high levels of conflict due to the complexity of the task or priorities.
- Teams struggling with priorities and wasting time, effort or money.
- Teams facing new or exceptional challenges, or tougher targets.
- Teams struggling to perform under a new or dysfunctional leader.
- Teams which could benefit from being able to think more creatively.
- Global or virtual teams scattered in territories around the world and lacking cohesion.
- Teams where members have multiple reporting lines or face competing priorities and divided loyalties.
- A new team coming together for the first time.
Are you interested in this course? Enter your details below to receive a full outline of the programme. If you ‘opt in’ it allows us to store your details and send you a link to download the pdf.