Ros Taylor is a leading UK and international psychologist, executive coach, successful businesswoman, an accomplished author and a TV and radio presenter
Ros travels the world developing the leadership potential of employees through the RTC Just Leadership® programme which she formulated. A creative academic, Ros is a chartered clinical psychologist, coach, trainer and regular speaker on the conference circuit. She has presented in the USA, Europe, and China and completed a lecture tour in Japan. Newspapers have described her variously as ‘the guru of personal development’ and ‘the best motivational speaker heard this year’.
Ros has developed a unique style of coaching which achieves major insights and shifts in thinking as well as creating a vision for personal and business success. Ros draws on her background as a psychologist to facilitate creative strategies and move people on to become more than they would ever have believed possible. Ros was named by The Independent on Sunday as one of the top 10 coaches in Britain.
Ros broadcasts regularly on Radio and television. She presented a Social Science research programme ‘Between Ourselves’ for BBC Radio Scotland for two years. She was also a presenter for five years on a nightly television news programme. Other TV and Radio work includes BBC radio and television, Scottish Television, GMTV, LWT, ITN News, Sky News, and Channel 4.
Ros now has a team of consultants that she has trained to deliver her Just Leadership® courses and One2One Executive® Coaching programme. In 2009, she launched Corporate Coach International®, an accredited coaching school for those senior executives who want to become leadership coaches. Her consultants now deliver leadership programmes in 37 countries and on 4 continents, most notably the Women as Leaders Programme.
She is visiting professor at Strathclyde University, focussing on leadership and is a Non-Executive director for The National Theatre of Scotland.
- Willpower published by Wiley 2017 looks at the grit required for success in life and work
- Creativity at Work, Kogan Page 2013, focusses on workplace innovation
- Confidence at Work, Kogan Page 2011, deals with leadership skills and confidence
- Develop Confidence, Penguin 2006, is part of their Work/ Life Series
- The Ultimate Book of Confidence Tricks, Vermillion 2003, is a toolkit for domestic and workplace confidence
- Fast Track to the Top, Kogan Page 2002, is a book about success and how to achieve it, with interviews of 80 CEOs
- Seven Days to Confidence, Vermillion 2000 and an Amazon best-seller, was the book of BBC Programme Confidence Lab
- The Complete Mind Makeover, Kogan Page 2000 originally entitled Transform Yourself, is Ros Taylor’s first book about how to change your behaviour and achieve success