Working with RTC
Jo has a proven track record in helping leaders believe in themselves and develop their confidence to address and resolve conflicts and differences which seem beyond resolution. She believes that her style – being empathetic and supportive with an insightful directness, together with recent and considerable experience of working at the top of many organisations, can enable people, organisations and whole systems to achieve their own goals and outcomes. She is also highly sensitive to the politics of organisations and supports people to navigate these successfully.
Background and Industry Experience
After a successful career in Board level roles in central, local government, the NHS and charities, where she managed multi million-pound budgets, complex portfolios and 5000+ staff, Jo has been working as an executive coach and leadership consultant in both the public and private sector for a number of years. She has been chairing 4 national charities; currently, she is a Specially Appointed Commissioner at the Royal Chelsea Hospital. Clients include Public Sector, NHS & Councils, Pharmaceuticals, Marketing, Retail, Hospitality.
Qualifications and Training
- Supervision in Coaching at Henley Business School
- Corporate Coach International with the Ros Taylor Company
- Time to Think coach with the Thinking Environment
- Accredited in PPA with Thomas International, Prophet, a team profiling tool & Individual Directions Inventory, (IDI) with the Management Research Group
- A (Hons) Politics, (University of Swansea); Certificate of Qualification in Social Work (CQSW) and Diploma in Applied Social Studies, Goldsmiths, University of London; Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Institute of Education.
- Honorary Fellowship from the University of Bedfordshire
Life Outside RTC
Jo travels extensively on photography and political tours, having recently returned from Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. She is an avid theatre-goer.