Working with RTC
Janet is an experienced corporate, leadership and business coach, drawing on over twenty years’ experience in both the corporate world and as a successful entrepreneur. Janet is known for her inspirational, focused and practical style and is highly driven to help clients to achieve the results that they desire. Janet has a highly empathic and intuitive approach to coaching which provide her with insights into her clients which allows her to challenge them in an encouraging and supportive way. Clients regularly say that they also experience greater levels of fulfilment as a result of their coaching and training.
Background and Industry Experience
Janet is passionate in developing female leadership in Europe and beyond and is the Lead for Mentoring and Coaching for EIT WE Health, (in partnership with IESE Business School, Karolinska Institutet and Technische Universitat Munich) empowering and coaching female C-suite executives.
Janet is a Business Coach in Residence at Imperial College, London, a mentor at London Business School and on the Advisory Boards of several tech start-ups. She runs corporate European training and facilitation in partnership with Simplified Coach, a Silicon Valley based company. Janet is also part of a Stanford University/Edinburgh University think tank exploring the role of compassion in the age of disruptive technology focusing on AL, the GENiE Initiative on Health Innovation at Harvard and is writing a book on authentic leadership.
Clients that she has worked with include Climate-KIC, Nutanix, London Hedge Fund Formation, Senior Government (10 Downing Street), London Business School, Imperial College, IESE, United Nations, Shell Oil, Chelsea Club and Nokia. She has also coached two Forbes 30 Under 30 clients, who she continues to work with today.
Qualifications and Training
- Accredited in Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Accreditation Business Mastery, Harvard Business School
- Coach Training Institute (CTI) Certified Coach
- Certified Professional Coach Climate-KIC
- Master Practitioner Neuro-linguistic Programming
- MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)
- Certified Inspirational Speaker
- Accredited EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching)
- Member of Institute of Leadership & Management
- BA (Hons) DipM Manchester Metropolitan University
- Post Graduate ADR, Regents University Lond