Derek is experienced in 1:1 coaching and team coaching. Much of this has been undertaken as standalone sessions or part of a wider company evaluation.
His career has been primarily within Manufacturing Operations in USA Corporate organisations and latterly within SME’s of varying sizes [200+ to 30 heads]. Worked as a Board Member and Director level over the past 15 years. Won Queens Awards and Factory and Manufacturer of the Year Awards – People being at
the core of all of the above.
He has a wealth of qualifications including:
- IOD – Certificate in Company Direction
- IOD – Diploma in Company Direction
- IOD – Role of the Non-Executive
- IOD – Role of the Chair
- PwC – Operational Excellence/PERFORM
- Lay Council Member – Law Society of
- BSc [Hons] Production Engineering
Derek is keen on cooking, he is currently taking a course to improve his skills. He reads an eclectic range of material, his family is king and tries to keep fit and a frustrated golfer with a rising handicap.