A strong commercial focus, a career rooted in applied psychology and a highly developed intuition enables Cath to create powerful insights and outcomes. She has a significant track record of coaching senior leaders in a range of sectors in the UK and internationally.
Working with RTC
Cath has provided executive coaching to a range of RTC clients over the last 10 years.
Background and Industry Experience
A Chartered Psychologist with a background in Industrial HR, career consultancy, project management and relationship counselling, Cath applies her expertise to change clients’ habitual thinking, behaviour and performance. She understands commercial, political and cultural aspects of clients’ contexts. She works in private and public sectors including: Sun Microsystems, WL Gore, Ove Arup, Parsons Brinkerhoff, Scottish Power, EDF energy, Motorola, Bank of Scotland, RBS, Martin Currie, Standard Life, Scottish and Newcastle, Hammerson, Scottish Power, AstraZeneca, Tribal, United Health, V Ships, Faculty of Advocates. Clients with key roles UK and Scottish governments, including Cabinet Office. Senior executives and clinicians in NHS and private healthcare. Senior staff leading and running universities in England and Scotland. Chief Executives, Heads of Service and senior managers in Local Authorities
Qualifications and Training
• Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council as an Occupational Psychologist
• Chartered Psychologist, Associate Fellow, British Psychological Society
• B.P.S Register of Coaching Psychologists
• Certificate in Professional Development in Coaching, University of Strathclyde
• Certificate in Executive Coaching, Quorum Occupational Psychologists
• Registered coach, Leadership Foundation for Higher Education, NHS Education Scotland.
• Accredited coach, Corporate Coach International, Ros Taylor Group
• BA Hons Psychology, University of Manchester
• Postgraduate Diploma in Careers Guidance, Napier University, Edinburgh
• BPS Certificates of competence in Occupational Testing Levels A and B
Life Outside RTC
Cath enjoys travelling, outdoors, music, dance and time with family and friends.