“Ali coached me through a challenging period of my career. She is a highly-skilled, insightful and supportive coach who supported me to find a clear direction but ensured my needs were met, and the work we did together established clear actions for me to develop, and to hold myself to account for.”
Ali works as a coach and a leadership development consultant. She specialises in executive coaching of both senior leaders and leadership teams as well as individuals who are on their path to leadership roles.
Ali is an experienced senior business leader having spent 25 years in a FTSE 100 pharmaceutical company. She has worked across multiple business functions including commercial, marketing, business management, operations and research & development. During her corporate career, she gained experience in a wide range of disciplines including strategic marketing, portfolio development and decision making, cross-functional development programme strategy, organisational design, capability creation and transformational change management.
She has extensive experience of working with global markets particularly the USA, Canada, Japan, China, Latin America and Europe. Her breadth of business expertise covers significant line and
matrix roles. Ali fundamentally believes in the ability of people to unlock their potential and reach their own and their organisation’s goals. Drawing on her extensive corporate leadership experience, she uses her curiosity, creativity, humour and non-judgemental style to ask powerful questions that will both challenge and support the coachee. She has a particular interest in supporting leaders and teams to explore their assumption sets, their maps of reality and their unconscious biases to create insight, awareness and enable change.
Since becoming an executive coach, Ali has worked extensively with clients across the corporate environment, the third sector as well as in business start-ups.
Professional Accreditations & Qualifications in Coaching
• Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching – Academy of Executive Coaching
• Assistant Faculty on Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching, 2017
• Professional Certified Coach – International Coaching Federation
• Associate Member of the Association for Coaching
• International Systemic Team Coaching Certificate – Academy of Executive Coaching
• Somatic Cognitive Coaching
• Systemic Coaching and Constellations Fundamentals Part 1
• Corporate Coach International Diploma
• The Leadership Circle Profile certified
• Thomas International Psychometrics and Assessments
• Margerison-McCann Team Management Profile Accredited Practitioner
• Accredited member of the Margerison-McCann Team Management Systems Network