How to Influence others & handle challenging people
May 8, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Influencing skills are essential for good leadership as the job ceases to be about you and all about those working with you. Learn about the latest research which reveals the persuasion techniques that really work.
The skills to handle even the most challenging people will be outlined and practiced in this workshop.
- Working out who are your priorities to influence
- The 8 skills of influencing
- The 5 Step Process for handling a difficult person
- Behavioural analysis using the Interpersonal Influence Inventory
- Practicing the skills for success