Become a certified business coach and mentor
Without doubt business coaching is a highly personal and tailored way to bring out the best in people. Would you like to learn how to encourage individuals to build on their strengths and work around their weaknesses? Over this stimulating 5-day course you’ll acquire the learning, insight, tools and practical skills to become an accredited business coach and mentor.
Who should attend this course?
- Business leaders with strong people skills looking to foster and grow talent within their team.
- Business leaders considering a change of career. Becoming a professional business coach allows you to pass on the benefit of your business experience to others.
- Existing coaches looking to enhance their existing qualifications.
- Psychologists adding business skills to their portfolio.
- Gain an accredited executive coaching qualification.
Corporate Coach International certificates and diplomas are:
- Internationally recognised business coaching courses.
- Accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
- Devised by Ros Taylor rated as one of the UK’s top 10 corporate coaches by The Independent on Sunday. Ros is in constant demand for her unique insights into the business brain and how to nurture leadership skills for future leaders and those on their way to the top.
Case Study – Lorna Reid
Edinburgh-born Lorna Reid already enjoys a wonderfully eclectic career, juggling a successful job as a part-time business development director for a leading design agency with freelance executive coaching and working as a professional acclaimed jazz singer/songwriter. Her background is in creative communications and marketing, so what drew her to apply to join the Corporate Coach International diploma course?
“While I’ve done this kind of work for a long time, there’s still a lot that was new, different or fresh and very stimulating. It was very relevant for me in terms of where I am in my career and where I am with my business as well.“
“From day one of the course I’ve been able to apply more of a coaching approach within my day to day job. Working with my team, directing individuals through performance reviews and through managing projects – it’s been very very useful.“
“I left my full-time job in August and I’ve since gone back into schools to coach the senior management team. It’s been an absolute privilege to see the changes that they’re implementing and hearing the knock-on effect it has had.“
“The course has given me such a broad range of insight into the different ways of doing things and recognising how others might want to be interacted with. I absolutely would recommend it.“
“These qualifications are designed for senior managers or HR/OD professionals who want to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of coaching and mentoring, or to establish coaching on an organisational level. They are also ideal for professional coaches and mentors seeking to enhance and accredit their experience with a nationally recognised qualification.”
FIND OUT MORE
For further information on this course, upcoming dates or to arrange an informal conversation with Ros please contact us on the details below or fill in the contact form.
0131 535 1030 | firstname.lastname@example.org